Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I chose David's Government Blog to critique when I saw his post on the Death Penalty because it's something most people don't talk about, but is widely controversial. I loved the fact that he stated openly his opinion and did it boldly. (I'm a little jealous, because I still feel intimidated to do something like that.) I may not agree with the post as a whole or his opinion but I respect it and his opinion. David made some valid statements about issues that I do agree with. Maybe I watch too much Law and Order but it's scary to think about wrongful deaths and judgements, maybe even framing someone. I would like to see more statistics involving states, and cases of the death penalty, and maybe the citizens and their crimes. Maybe a back history or pro con list. But I think David wrote it well and stated his opinion well.

No comments:

Post a Comment